You have probably heard that meditation can help you reduce stress and anxiety. And there’s a chance that you thought about meditating, but think you haven’t got the time.
As a busy entrepreneur, finding another chunk of time each day isn’t easy. But if you’re willing to gradually build up to just 10 minutes on a regular basis, you can experience the benefits of meditation.
When you learn the simple meditations in this course, you and your business will benefit in the following ways:
- Your ability to focus on the tasks at hand will improve dramatically.
- With increased concentration, you’ll be able to learn more and retain what you learn.
- You will stop pushing so hard and let your business evolve in a healthy way.
- You’ll be able to make effective intuitive decisions.
- Your decisions will be more congruent with who you are.
- You’ll be able to discover your true life purpose.
- You’ll feel more connected to yourself, your clients, and the world around you.
- Your willingness to take care of necessary business tasks will improve.
I’ve kept this course short so you can get into it as quickly as possible. Instructions are clear and concise, and I’ll actually take you through a few short meditations.
Your business is an extension of you, and when you learn to relax and eliminate stress, the health of your business will be a reflection of your increased health.
What You Will Learn:
- Why it’s best to meditate in the same place every day
- Breathing practices that can enhance your meditation
- A simple exercise for developing focus and concentration
- Easy-to-follow guidelines for effective meditations
- A simple meditation for rapidly releasing tension and stress
- Tools that can deepen your meditation
- A series of short meditations that can have a lasting effect on you, your business, and your finances
- What it means to have a holistic approach to meditation
Why Learn from Me?
- I’ve been meditating since 1972 and have learned many forms of meditation.
- With my 30+ years as a successful entrepreneur, I have experience integrating these techniques with the way I do business.
- Along with teaching business and financial skills, I’ve been teaching people to meditate for many years.
- My style is simple, direct, and easy to understand and follow.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Practice simple techniques that will help you increase your focus, concentration, self-awareness, and intuition
- Accomplish more in less time
- Feel calmer, more secure, and more connected.
- Grow your business in a way that’s congruent with who you are
- Increase your ability to draw in whatever you need to reach your goals
- Increase your creativity
- Enjoy your work more
- Be more motivated to take care of business and financial tasks
Who This Course Is For
- Beginning Meditators
- Entrepreneurs and professional practitioners who wish to enjoy their work more and improve their health and well-being.
- Entrepreneurs who want to increase their focus, concentration, self-awareness, and intuition and build a business that is congruent with who they are.
Our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
if, after watching at least four lectures, you are not satisfied with this course, send an email to support@ProsperityPlace.com and request a refund.
“This is an extremely well done video course in which Joan Sotkin makes meditation accessible to Entrepreneurs and business people. A unique approach to business, suggesting that if you are in deeper state of awareness of your mind and spiritual self your have a better chance of achieving your goals and objectives. SImply and beautifully done!”
“Gives step by step instructions for meditating. Several meditations were discussed which were helpful. Benefits of meditation positively impact all areas of life including relationships and business function. Meditation allows for slowing down in order to focus on what is important. I can see that focus results in understanding what is important verses “trash thinking.” Thank you for including the importance of holistic living. This was most helpful and I must and will create time for meditation.”
“This is a comfortable introduction to meditation for beginners AND if you already have some meditation experience, starting in Section 3, Joan provides some different techniques and helpful tips for applying meditation specifically to the mindset of entrepreneurship. I love that she sets realistic expectations about results of developing a meditation practice to help improve your business gradually over time and she adopts a reasonable sensitivity to the most common obstacle I hear with my beginning meditation students: “I’m so busy — I don’t have time!” You just need 5-10 minutes per day a few days a week over time to see a change.”
About the instructor
Joan Sotkin has been helping entrepreneurs and practitioners build successful businesses and resolve money issues for over 30 years. She is the founder of the popular website www.ProsperityPlace.com, host of The Prosperity Show Podcast, and author of the award-winning book Build Your Money Muscles: Nine Simple Exercises for Improving Your Relationship with Money.
Joan is known for her insightful understanding of the connection between money and emotions and how family-of-origin experiences affect a person’s ability to succeed in business and financially. Joan’s unique coaching approach combines her intuitive skills, proven brain science, energy psychology techniques, and 30 years of business experience to help her clients reach their business and financial goals.